LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000 HRC Treadmill
If you are a fitness fan, but the rides to and from the gym are long and tiresome, then a brand new LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000 HRC Treadmill is the perfect solution. It will be like having your own personal fitness trainer, at your disposal 24\7. The multitude of practical features and commodities offered by this device will amaze and delight you at the same time.
The motor of this sport device is a 2,5 CHP quiet running one. It is powerful enough to fit your daily needs for physical exercises, and, because it is smooth and quiet running, it will not disturb you.
The LCD incorporated in the console of the LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000 HRC Treadmill will provide you with all the information you need to organize and adjust your physical exercise. With its help, you can monitor the duration of your running sessions, as well as other important information, regarding the running platform inclination level or the overall running distance.
The running belt’s surface is 20×56 inch, offering you enough space for your daily fitness training. With such a wide, smooth space for running, you don’t have to worry about the weather anymore.
The warranty offered by the manufacturer for the LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000 HRC Treadmill is one of the best available for a product of its kind. You have the motor and frame guaranteed to last a lifetime, and also an attractive five years warranty period for the part. The labor is guaranteed for one year.
This product will offer you the same sensation of comfort and continuous workout as the most popular gym pieces of equipment. Its multiple and practical features will help you achieve your best, no matter what kind of program you choose, or for how long you are planning to exercise. Here are just a few of them, in order to help you make an impression:
- The speed range is between 0.5 and ten miles per hour, and the inclination can be adjusted according to 15 levels, out of which ten are for the inclination, and five for the declination. That means impressive freedom of choice and adjustment regarding the intensity of the workouts, and the difficulty levels.
- The heart beat rate monitoring program incorporated in the console of the LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000HRC Treadmill is especially designed to offer the most accurate information regarding the frequency of your heart beats. It also provides precise information on your pulse rate, with the help of an EKG monitor. Thanks to these options, the age, the heart problems or the poor physical condition are no longer an obstacle, anyone being able to adjust the exercise intensity to his/her own necessities.
- The great variety of exercise programs available from the main console make possible various choices and combination. There are high-speed programs, for experienced runners, and low-speed programs, for those who prefer long distance walks or resistance training. There are also a great number of weight loss programs using variable inclination degrees, for those who treasure the sensation of climbing a hill or exploring bumpy mountain trails.
- The LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000 HRC Treadmill comes with excellent folding opportunities. It can be moved and stored easily whenever the situation calls for it, in a process that requires little time and effort, thanks to the revolutionary designed folding system.
- The suspension of the deck is cleverly and carefully designed, according to the latest biomechanics principles. It comes in eight different density degrees meant to reduce the potential harmful impact on the most used muscles, bones and joints. By adjusting the density of the deck, the pressure and strain exercised on the leg muscles, joints and hips is significantly decreased, allowing you to keep on running for a longer period of time, or at a superior intensity level.
- The LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000 HRC Treadmill comes with incorporated sensors that allow it to stop working when no one is exercising on it, thus avoiding unnecessary power consumption and overuse. Activating this system, you can also avoid accidents.
- It is also important to notice that the crossings from one difficulty level to another, from one inclination degree to another are achieved gradually, allowing you to adjust to the new pace and reducing the risk for accidents.
Although there are not many bad things that can be said about the treadmill under discussion, a critical eye may notice that:
- The way some information is displayed on the console monitor is a bit disorganized. When working out at high speeds, you may face some difficulties in identifying various pieces of information, like heart beat rate or distance.
- Also, music lovers will certainly notice the lack of space to store a music player. However, this is just a minor setback that can be easily solved with a pair of headsets, a belt mp3 player or by listening to music on the surround system in the room where the treadmill is installed.
Most people find the LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000 HRC Treadmill a reliable product. They declare themselves delighted with its multiple purpose functions and with the fact that it is so easy to fold and store.
Others point to its elegant design and low price, as well as to the fact that it is made to fit all types of users, from children to seniors who still have a strong desire to stay fit. Quite a few treadmill owners also praised the prompt customer services and the excellent compliance with the warranty terms on the owner’s behalf.
Therefore, if you want an active lifestyle and you care about staying in shape, you can now acquire an excellent piece of equipment and organize your time and effort as you wish, indoor or on the terrace, in the morning or late at night. The LifeSpan Fitness TR 2000 HRC Treadmill is one of the safest and most durable treadmills in its category, so you can never regret buying it.